When is the market on
- The first Sunday of the month from March to December. Please see the Visit Us page of our website for this year’s dates.
What hours is the market open for
- The market starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm
Where can I park
- We strongly suggest visitors make use of our Park & Ride facilities at Frome Medical Practice BA11 2FH or Selwood Academy BA11 2EF. This service is free but we do appreciate a donation towards costs. The first bus will be at 10am and the last bus leaves the town centre at 3.45pm.
- Both car parks are around a 10 – 15 minute walk from the centre of the market, so feel free to park and walk if you wish
- All Mendip-owned car parks are free on Sundays but they fill up very quickly.
- IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION: New parking restrictions and traffic enforcement will be in operation on market Sundays. Visitors are kindly requested to park with consideration for Frome residents (please do not park on pavements, block driveways or sight lines at junctions) and you are advised to observe the new parking restrictions put in place by Somerset County Council and Mendip District Council.
Do the Park & Ride buses take wheelchairs
- Yes, all minibuses are fully accessible with space for a wheelchair.
Is there additional parking for visitors with disabilities
- Blue badge holders may wish to consider parking in one of the Frome town centre car parks where there are designated bays available. See Mendip District Council for details of all Frome car parks.
What time is the last park and ride bus
- The last Park & Ride buses leave from the town centre at 3.45pm